Saturday, December 30, 2006

Finally that spiritual connection I needed. I have been feeling spiritually lonely lately, like no one else gets it but me. In this age of technology we do more talking to people rather then with people, like this blog for example. no interaction just me writing.


but there are people out there who tune you into the spiritual world that is always there, that we look for whether we know we are looking for it or not, and reawakens you.

I wish it was as easy as walking up to someone and just saying to them "wake up" and poof, they could see what you see and beyond, see the spiritual word, where there is more then guns and war, money and daily concerns but a connection that transcends those things, where no words can describe it- but you know it is true and right.

Do you ever end up talking to someone and think to yourself- I’m supposed to be talking to this person?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home