Monday, August 21, 2006

My friend in Japan has inspired me to start writing again. I am no longer on the tour...Thank God? What began as a work trip ended up as a family vacation with me tagging along. It got awkward and then tense, so I left. Not on the best terms unfortunately and now I don't have a job. I can't start anything too serious right now because Matt and I are going on vacation in three weeks. So I am just kind of lolly gagging around, trying not to watch too much tv, its just too easy to zone out.

I am doing a few things that are good; I am working on my own business proposals and helping my lil sis with her own as well. I'll be headed to the library later, after my bike ride to the ocean.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shrls said...

I`m glad you`re writing again. I was a bit sad to hear that you`d stop. This is such a good way to know what`s going on in your life while I can`t be there.

And don`t just write about sad things to make you stop. I`m not saying to not write about sad things, because that is a part of who we are. But I am saying to supplement it with the little amounts of joy we find in our daily lives. With the moments of accute awareness of God`s pressence, mercy or love. With mind boggling questions about the politics of our country and the world. Or with solutions to the degrading state of our world. I`d love to know what`s going on in your head. It`ll will kinda be like old times again.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home