"Cosa que a mattinia a la viva" Things happen to those who are alive.
The spelling is probably wrong, but the message is the same. Two things happened this morning, my love for matt was reaffirmed and i spoke with my dying grandmother.
The rollercoaster continues...
Monday, July 17, 2006
Previous Posts
- working, working...i am tired. I need a nap and I ...
- it has been a strange turn of events. we are stayi...
- i think i am too tired to rant and make sense. We ...
- long, long day....instead of site seeing as promis...
- Today was a good day. I set up all the equipment m...
- Have you ever found yourself in a moment where you...
- I feel much calmer today and almost silly for gett...
- Are we only what we think we are?If i think it, is...
- HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!! Today was an interesting, f...
- I think I learned something tonight. Working unde...

1 Comments:
Oh my gosh... I didn`t know Nessa. I wish you would have told me! :(.....
Post a Comment
<< Home