i think i am too tired to rant and make sense. We may be hiring a full time blogger he's only a few years older then myself, really creative, he's got some good ideas, but i think that my boss doesn't want to do something catchy or gimichy caus he's not like that- but it turns heads and gets the masses to at least look, even for a second...and we could use that.
what am i doing here?
I'm glad that I am learning from these people but this isn't how I would do things and i am bitter that i am not getting paid for this and that i work 15 hour days and have shit to show for it. i'm so pissed right now. Is this all I am worth?
what the fuck.
what am i doing here?
I'm glad that I am learning from these people but this isn't how I would do things and i am bitter that i am not getting paid for this and that i work 15 hour days and have shit to show for it. i'm so pissed right now. Is this all I am worth?
what the fuck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home