Today was a good day. I set up all the equipment myself and it worked! even better I learned something new today and did it so well, I impressed our technician. Ha ha!!
Well, it hasn't been all rosy (even though I did get a rose today, wow that's random) I still have a little resentment that I could not perform my job well enough so much so that I was replaced - so i am working without getting paid- all my expenses for this trip are being paid for, but i work overtime and I feel, well, I'm not sure. I am learning some pretty cool stuff and am seeing the country the only was you should- by meeting the locals, I just wish I'd have a little cash to show for it. Speaking of cash though I am not the only one that seems to be running out. long story.
New rant- I really wish that my boss would not just listen to my ideas but act on them. I see that we need to do something different. Why are we losing volunteers? people are going to go where they feel most effective. I just think that people leave our meetings and go home thinking ok that was nice but now what? i know what that now what is- but that information can't be used until we finalize some other details. Maybe i am not the one to do it, but for this organization to survive, it needs to be done.
Oh, and today I saw a beautiful little yellow bird with some black on its wings. I think I know what is was, but I can't spell it, it sounds like Oreil?Oreo? I only know one person that would know what kind of bird that was. love love

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home