Monday, July 03, 2006

I need this so badly for my own well being. For the moment, this blog is going to serve as my rants about my job and living on the road for the next 70 or so days. I am not physically alone, but I feel lonely (and it's only been 3 days into the tour!). I have my boyfriend back home, but I feel bad calling him and spewing all my negative energy on him- that's not what he's for, that's what this is for.

My boss is extremely particular, nervous, super anal about details, and extremely (extremely) impatient, but a visionary and a real man, true to his word with core values, and I know if I wasn't working for him, lovable. Right now though, I want to stick an I.V. in him filled with some sort of tranquillizer. He gets upset too easily and needs to relax. He huffs and sighs and says "Gosh darn it." I'm trying to put into words exactly what it is--it's strange because he thinks highly of people and expects nothing but excellence from every one. Then he gets frustrated easily when people don't live up to his unrealistic expectations and even though you know there is no way you could possibly do what he expects in the time allotted- you almost feel bad that you couldn't get it done.

I'll be back to continue this- but I have to start unloading equipment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home