I feel much calmer today and almost silly for getting so worked up- how true is Murphy's Law!
I learned another lesson this week as well- do the best you can and trust God- because worrying got me no where, in fact, worrying clouded my concentration. I was so worried about not learning the equipment that it took longer for me to figure it out. The beginning of this tour was/and still is rough, but I feel more sure of everything today. Now just what do I do about road food? I've been eating processed muffins for breakfast from our complimentary breakfast and fake coffee.
Maybe it’s because yesterday my boss realized my gift- public speaking and people relationships. He said, you have a gift (from God, he gives everyone gifts). And know that he knows, I feel more comfortable and relaxed being behind the camera instead of in front.
It is now time to reach out to others and bring them on board. But for now...
A question for you:
What is time?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home